Competing at top flight motorsport since aged 8 really adds some depth to your life and experiences. Starting the journey with a National Championship in your first competitive season, starts a trend whereby its difficult to be satisfied. I had a great time in Karting, amassing Multiple British Championship Titles and European during my time. After many stop starts in my career, we are finally in a stable position whereby we have some clear direction and have settled into life in BTCC, with my title partners Cataclean. The only thing I desire for my career CV is to win the overall BTCC drivers championship. Thats the current goal, and nothing less will suffice. What happens next… who knows?
- 2021 Full Membership into BRDC
- 2021 BTCC Team Dynamics Halfords Racing with Cataclean
- Maiden Pole Position BTCC (2 x Pole in season)
- Maiden Win Oulton Park
- Jack Sears Trophy Champion
- 2022 BTCC Halfords Racing with Cataclean